This is a very exciting role for the right candidate to oversee and develop an important team in our Peterborough office. You will be given the scope and freedom to develop and manage your team with minimal interference.
You will benefit from the resources of a large practice around you that will help you to excel.
Supervising a small established team, the successful candidate will build upon an already extensive client-base and work with their lead director to formulate and execute a moderate and achievable growth strategy using existing and new clients. Responsibilities shall include:
- Technical lead in relation to Wills, POAs, Probate, and Trusts work in Peterborough;
- Collaborate with, and support private client teams based in other Taylor Rose TTKW offices;
- Formulate and deliver against agreed budgets for the team;
- Manage own caseload;
- Liaise with internal functions to develop resources and leads;
- Ensure that past and current clients are regularly engaged with and are retained;
- Develop and deliver a strategy to source new clients;
- Work with other legal teams to generate cross-referrals into private client;
- Ensure that clients receive an excellent level of service from each team member.
There is an exciting opportunity to use past and current clients (from other teams) to feed a growing and successful team. You will have the support of colleagues at a similar level at other locations.
You will benefit from working in a modern environment with excellent perks.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge in private client matters;
- You will have a proven track record in legal services;
- You will ideally be qualified with at least 4 yrs PQE;
- You are passionate about good quality client service;
- You will ideally have an existing client following;
- You will already be at associate or partner-level status;
- You take a smart and modern approach to your role.
There are significant opportunities for progression beyond local management responsibilities for the right candidate.
TAKE A LOOK AT