Taylor Rose TTKW is a creative and dynamic law firm that believes clients come first.
We put the client at the heart of everything we do and the welcome team’s core responsibility is to ensure a quality client journey and experience.
The Welcome Team act as a first point of contact for customers to provide accurate information and quotations based on specific needs. This includes receiving provider information and processing the information to generate tailored client care packs and matching clients to the appropriate services and teams.
The role requires a confident and driven individual that has customer focus, attention to detail and excellent literacy, organisation and communication skills
As a welcome team assistant you will be introducing the client to the firm and supporting them through the transition to instruction.
You will be ensuring clients have a positive journey with us; you will be building trust, confidence and relationships with our business referrers and clients.
You will need to be a team player and able to think and work under pressure in a challenging but engaging environment, working with clients, internal staff and department team leaders.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Making welcome calls to clients to provide them with information and quotes
- Taking information from clients/spreadsheets to generate client care packs
- Assisting clients with answering questions and guiding them where necessary on how to complete documents
- Completing key information in electronic portals
- Matching clients to the appropriate firm services
- Ensuring given targets and agreed KPI’s are met
- Cross selling services where applicable
The role is permanent and will involve working full time Monday to Friday with a rota starting between 8am-10am and finishing 4pm-6pm.
Please make you applications via the website with the job ref for the attention of our HR Manager Rachel Reeve.
TAKE A LOOK AT