We are pleased to announce that an exciting role has emerged in our rapidly expanding Consultant Liaison Team. The Consultant Liaison team play a pivotal role within Taylor Rose TTKW, supporting our nationwide network of consultant solicitors.
The primary purpose of the administration assistant is to provide professional customer service support to our consultants and administrative support to the Consultant Liaison Manager.
The role requires a dynamic, well organised, confident and driven individual; who possesses excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate at all levels have a positive determined approach.
It is essential that applicants are able to work independently, have the ability to organise their days efficiently, have excellent IT and administrative skills, work quickly and accurately to ensure that individual and team deadlines are met. Applicants must be able to assess priorities and communicate effectively with the team
The main duties and responsibilities of the Consultant Liaison role includes, but are not limited to:
Areas of responsibility:
- New starter and leaver procedures;
- Ensuring company records in respect of consultants are up-to-date;
- Updates to the company website and website profiles;
- Managing team mailboxes;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Answering any additional training queries raised by consultants and sub-consultants; and
- Organising and collating departmental reports and spreadsheets;
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If you can see yourself succeeding in this role, we would love to hear from you.
TAKE A LOOK AT