An exciting new role has come up in the Peterborough office but that will have companywide effect. We are looking for someone to help the conveyancing and other departments maximise their billing on all files to make the departments as cost-effective and profitable as they can possibly be. The role will report direct to Antony Jaggard, Director.
The primary role will be focussed on property related matters, including both Conveyancing, Re-mortgage and other areas of the business, duties will include:
- Undertaking file reviews to ensure matters are billed accurately, taking account of referral fee agreements, opportunities and contract limitations
- Review files and procedures for cross-selling opportunities for other departments, such as Private Client, this will include implementing and monitoring performance.
- Co-ordinate with relevant department heads to ensure any missed billing is effectively monitored and communicated
- Analysis of trends
- Recommending additional training where relevant
This is a new role so there may be some expansion of duties as the company and business demands require.
The type of person this would suit is someone who is:
- Tenacious and not afraid to challenge perceived norms
- Detailed and analytical
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of conveyancing
- Able to think laterally when reviewing billing opportunities
Any applications should be sent to HR@taylor-rose.co.uk
TAKE A LOOK AT