We are looking to recruit for a new role based in the Peterborough office. You will report directly to the Head of Residential Property for Peterborough, albeit the role will concern company-wide data.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that no matter ever goes unprotected at the Land Registry and to ensure that all offices are registering matters in a timely fashion. It will involve:
- A review of data collected from DPS for priority dates
- Liaising with individual fee earners and their team leaders, the consultant liaison team, and individual consultants within the business
- Recording trends, and tracking problem files
- Ensuring cancellations are picked up and dealt with the same day
- Monitoring reports on unregistered files to establish the age of the file and the cause of the delay
- Investigating delayed registrations and working with the fee earner(s) responsible to tackle any issues
- Potentially taking over any complex or difficult matters
The role will also require you to work in conjuction with the data analysts to ensure the lenders reports are kept up to date and that deeds chasers are dealt with and responded to in a timely manner.
The tracking of data needs to be done on a daily basis to ensure that all completed files in the business are updated on DPS, and every purchase and re-mortgage file we have completed is adequately protected or has been registered at the Land Registry. It will not be your responsibility to carry out any of the necessary registration work, unless it is decided by the Head of Department that it would be more expedient for you to take over the matter, but you will need to ensure that where files are unprotected that you contact the necessary fee earner or consultant to ensure they are aware of the exposure and that they renew their priority, or more preferably that they submit the application to the Land Registry, and that you follow up (and escalate if necessary) until the task is complete.
As we grow as a company, it is more important than ever that we ensure that our post completion process is effective and efficient as possible. This role will involve data cleansing, data recording and reviewing files for the entire business.
We are looking for someone with:
- exceptional organisation skills
- strong and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- tenacity – we don’t want to let a single matter go unprotected
- conveyancing experience or at least a strong history in post completion work
- the ability to use the HMLR EDRS system
- the ability to work independently to deadlines which cannot be breached
- the ability to think around an issue
- A clear understanding of the importance of the role and how it directly relates to the relationship the firm has with lenders
If you would like to apply for the role please send applications to email@example.com.
TAKE A LOOK AT