The IT Helpdesk Support Assistants act as the first line of service to assist employees within Taylor Rose TTKW with any issues they may face using the online servers. They will also respond to Tickets logged on our helpdesk system.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Responding to and prioritising support tickets logged through the helpdesk
- Installing, configuring and maintaining computers, printers, photocopiers and telephones
- Trouble shooting system and networking problems and diagnosing hardware or software faults.
- Maintaining the IT infrastructure and supporting its administration
- Reviewing the Helpdesk system to monitor tickets
- Provide support and maintenance on all IT equipment
- User setup and administration
- Providing user support and training.
- Helpdesk/IT knowledge
- Ability to trouble shoot common hardware and software issues and find solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges
- Maintain composure in the face of heavy workload and constant interruptions
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the Helpdesk Support team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communicationE
TAKE A LOOK AT