A Credit Hire Fee Earner is responsible for managing their own caseload of road traffic accident claims seeking to recover the credit hire charges on behalf of a large multi-national hire company. The Fee Earner shall deal with the claim from initial instruction to conclusion; including issuing of court proceedings and preparing for trial, as well as enforcement proceedings if necessary. A busy role with corporate client and lay client contact, third party negotiating and drafting of court documents .
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Managing an individual portfolio of litigated and pre litigation credit hire claims, including Small Claims, Fast and Multi Track matters.
- Analysing and assessing liability.
- Analysing and assessing quantum – primarily credit hire charges
- Negotiating settlement with third party representatives
- Preparing Court Proceedings, including Claim Form, Partiuclars of Claim, Witness Statements and Trial Bundles
- Liasing with clients and other professionals.
- Carrying out administrative duties as appropriate including paying invoices and closing files.
- Experience in Managing a Civil Litigation caseload – Preferably Road Traffic Accident / Credit Hire
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use case management systems and processes.
- Flexible attitude to working practises, must have the ability to adapt.
- Highly organised and detail focused.
Applicants will be welcomed from qualified solicitors as well as CiLex qualified or those working towards the qualificaiton
TAKE A LOOK AT