A Post Completion Exectuive ensures that all Post Completion processes are undertaken in a professional and timely manner for all completed conveyancing transactions within the residential conveyancing department.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Linking post to Conveyancer’s files.
- Dealing with client’s enquiries both over the telephone and in person.
- Booking in files to the department effectively.
- Dealing with Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with scheduled items on DPS.
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of Legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Responding to any requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
- Diarising and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
- Preparing files for closing and electronic archiving.
- Requesting files from archive.
- Submitting AP1’s.
- Requesting searches.
- Scheduling and logging of files.
- Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the Post Completion team.
- Previous experience of working in Conveyancing or Post Completion
- Experience in submitting applications to Land Registry.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
TAKE A LOOK AT