To profitably manage a case-load of mainly insurance based civil and commercial litigation matters to include a variety of areas including consumer disputes, goods and services, property damage, construction, contract and negligence, To practice the highest codes of professional conduct and customer service to include client service level agreements. To engage in other activities as directed by their Head of Division or Central Management. To manage and train Trainees and Paralegals if applicable.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Providing updates on caseloads to management as required.
- Analysing feedback from Clients, applying any changes and communicating those changes to the team.
- Preparing bulk invoices for the Clients.
- Allocating new cases to team members.
- Reviewing any client complaints, working with the Client Care team to resolve issues.
- Research and keep up to date with changes in the law and feedback to the team and Clients.
- Draft new documents for the Case Management system as required.
- Following court directions
- Prepare the client for trial, advising the claimant on the success rate of the claim pre-trial.
- Taking and making Client phone calls.
- Responding and actioning Client queries.
- Arranging Client interviews to take instructions.
- Conduct matters on behalf of Clients in line with their instructions.
- CILEx or SRA qualified
- Ability to demonstrate specialist knowledge in Civil Litigation law.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Must be Client focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT