The role of Conveyancing Call Co-ordinator is intended to complement the Client Care department that handles residential property transactions, which is a initial 3 month fixed term contract
This role will involve but is not limited to:
- Promptly receive and handle all types of calls on behalf of the Residential Property teams and creating a welcoming professional impression providing excellent customer service on every call.
- Acting as a support function for receiving queries, both in the form of calls and emails as well as when required assisting with troubleshooting.
- Using case management systems to assist with calls.
- General admin duties as and when required.
- Working closely with Residential Property colleagues to help to deliver a seamless client journey.
- Providing regular feedback to Regional Property Leads on queries to help with continuous business improvement.
- Client focused
- Professional, strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about delivering excellent service.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload with varying deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and easily adapt to change.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT