We are looking to recruit an onboard adminstrator to work as part of the consultant programme, ensuring all new Consultants are properly on boarded into the Company, in line with our stringent due diligence procedures.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Completing the Consultant and Sub-Consultant new starter and leaver procedures.
- ‘Right to work’ checks (DBS checks, requesting references, verifying identification and regulatory checks against applicants).
- Providing support and guidance to Consultants and Sub-Consultants.
- Updating the Company website and Consultant and Sub-Consultant website profiles.
- Updating and maintaining Consultant records and databases.
- Investigating and resolving issues raised by Consultants and/or Sub-Consultants.
- Good knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills supporting the Consultants.
- Excellent organisation.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with the Consultant Liaison Team and other operational departments across the firm.
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve results.
- Ability to balance commercial interests with compliance requirements.
Company Core Values:
Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT