We are recruiting for an additonal Consultant Liaison to work as part of the consultant programme, ensuring all new Consultants are properly integrated into the Company and all existing consultants are fully supported.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Assisting the Consultant recruitment and induction processes.
- ‘Right to work’ checks (DBS checks, requesting references, verifying identification and regulatory checks against applicants).
- Providing compliance and system-based training.
- Introductions to key personnel within the Company.
- Drafting Consultant agreements and other relevant contracts or deeds.
- Providing support and guidance to Consultants and Sub-Consultants.
- Completing the Consultant and Sub-Consultant new starter and leaver procedures.
- Updating the Company website and Consultant and Sub-Consultant website profiles.
- Updating and maintaining Consultant records and databases.
- Liaising with Client Care to provide customer service and complaints feedback and resolutions.
- Investigating and resolving issues raised by Consultants and/or Sub-Consultants.
- Assisting with writing and maintaining all Consultant policies, procedures and forms.
- Assisting with communicating relevant policy changes or updates to all Consultants and Sub-Consultants.
- Liaising with the Audit department to ensure Consultant files are received on time and assist with audit feedback and completion of corrective actions.
- Ensuring closed Consultant files are received regularly and passed to the Company’s Archiving Executive.
- Visiting Consultants to ensure necessary supervision as and when necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude, able to use initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Articulate with clear communication abilities
- Highly organised
- Good problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others
- Must be able to work to deadlines and achieve results
- Able to follow and understand compliance requirements
Company Core Values:
Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT