We are recruiting for a Fee Earner to join our Credit Hire department who will be responsible for managing their own caseload of road traffic accident claims, seeking to recover the credit hire charges on behalf of a large multi-national hire company.
The Fee Earner shall deal with the claim from initial instruction to conclusion; including issuing of court proceedings and preparing for trial, as well as enforcement proceedings if necessary. A busy role with corporate client and lay client contact, third party negotiating and drafting of court documents .
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Managing an individual portfolio of litigated and pre litigation credit hire claims, including Small Claims, Fast and Multi Track matters.
- Analysing and assessing liability.
- Analysing and assessing quantum – primarily credit hire charges
- Negotiating settlement with third party representatives
- Preparing Court Proceedings, including Claim Form, Partiuclars of Claim, Witness Statements and Trial Bundles
- Liasing with clients and other professionals.
- Carrying out administrative duties as appropriate including paying invoices and closing files.
- Experience in Managing a Civil Litigation caseload – Preferably Road Traffic Accident / Credit Hire
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use case management systems and processes.
- Flexible attitude to working practises, must have the ability to adapt.
- Highly organised and detail focused.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT