Purpose: The function of the Conveyancing Fee Earner is to ensure that all property transactions are pro-actively managed from exchange to completion, maintaining strong client service levels and working relationships with referrers. Dealing with Help to Buy and Shared Ownership applications as part of the purchase process.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Receiving instructions and providing legal advice to clients on new build plot sale purchases
- ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits and risk assessments.
- Issuing contracts
- Mortgage redemptions
- Exchange of contracts
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Checking and reporting of titles, including leases and raising associated enquiries.
- Checking and reporting on mortgages/management packs/Shared Ownership/Help to Buy process
- Completing the purchase transaction
- Managing and developing relations with referrers/new homes developers
- Minimum of 2-3 years PQE
- Must have residential conveyancing experience which includes full responsibility for handling all aspects of their own case load, preferably New Build experience with specific experience with Shared Ownership & Help to Buy
- Confident and professional in written and verbal communications
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be enthusiastic and motivated
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT