A unique opportunity for an individual who has been in a Conveyancing position and is now maybe seeking to use their expertise and relresent the business as a Knowledge Product Manager on Taylor Rose's internal case management systems and the continued development of our infrastructure. We are looking for an individual to be a ambassador, to be the subject matter expert and support the skilled team of Taylor Rose.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- The Knowledge Manager will be focusing on analysing queries and assisting with identifying knowledge management and technical training needs for fee earners and clients.
- Deliver training programs including development, promotion, delivery, implementation, and evaluation for New Hire and other Training programs offered at the Firm.
- Monitoring and reporting on legal developments, business intelligence, markets and legal alerts and creating first drafts of current awareness updates for internal and external use.
- Maintaining Practice Group knowledge pages and databases.
- Create training material and update existing documentation.
- Take the lead in developing and implementing the organisation’s Knowledge Management Strategy in partnership with the leadership team, define knowledge management requirements, goals, and strategies
- Promote knowledge sharing throughout the organisation by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and other information systems.
- Take the lead in encouraging employees to share knowledge, ensuring they are aware of the knowledge management resources available to support their work are appropriately trained and are using the systems efficiently and productively.
- Provide a strategic view on the further development of knowledge management systems and practices in order to support the work and development of the organisation into the future.
- Previous experience as a Conveyancer
- Experience in the delivery and design of training course material.
- A professional, flexible, and reliable attitude.
- Needs to be self-motivated.
- Customer focus with a proactive “can do” approach.
- Strong communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels and across all departments.
- Able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, strong work ethic and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Confident in presenting to small groups.
- Have a good understanding of the Microsoft office and ability to learn use of case management systems.
- Knowledge or experience of case management systems e.g. Mattersphere/3E desirable not essential.
- You will be able to travel to multiple locations.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT