Job Description: Archiving Assistant
Reporting To: Archiving Manager
Purpose: The role of Archiving Assistant is key within the archiving function. Responsible for assisting with coordinating the department, managing workloads, and carrying out company-wide archiving.
Working closely with the Archive Manager and Senior Archivist, accurate records of all processes will need to be up to date, also knowledge of workloads within the department and how to manage/prioritise them.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Liaising with various departments to coordinate the archiving process.
- Carrying out archiving of all file types for all departments and offices companywide.
- Regularly reporting the archiving process.
- Ensuring that client ledgers are properly reviewed and closed down.
- Assisting with the file retrieval process on a daily basis.
- Working with facilities to assist with the coordination of the delivery of archiving files.
- Maintaining accurate records for all archive processes.
- Suggesting efficiency improvements.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resilience and ability to challenge appropriately.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
TAKE A LOOK AT