We are expanding borders! With an existing client portfolio, I am seeking a Conveyancer to join us in Aberdare, Wales. You will be part of a new team and have the support of the partners and managing conveyancing team to work with you to start this new journey! We offer a flexible and hybrid working week, continued learning and development, great team culture and excellent remuneration. You will help clients with the settlement and title transfer process by ensuring that their client is meeting all legal obligations and that their client’s rights are protected during the transaction. Advise clients on all aspects of the buying or selling process.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Receiving instructions and providing legal advice to clients on purchase, sales, re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters.
- ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits and risk assessments.
- Issuing contracts
- Mortgage redemptions
- Exchange of contracts
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Checking and reporting of titles, including leases and raising associated enquiries.
- Checking and reporting on mortgages and management packs.
- New-build and second hand transactions
- Managing and developing relations with referrers
- Must have residential conveyancing experience which includes full responsibility for handling all aspects of their own case load.
- Confident and professional in written and verbal communications
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be enthusiastic and motivated
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT