This role involves but is not limited to:
- Answering all property related new business enquiries (calls and e-mails).
- Providing conveyancing estimates to Clients and referrers.
- Provide support to specific agents and referrers including proactive calls to each referrer to ensure business in passed to Taylor Rose MW in the first instance.
- Follow up all estimates given within 24 / 48 hours and pass feedback to the team leader on any lost instructions.
- Provide administrative support to the conveyancing team and the specific needs of the property team as directed by the Head of Business Development / Head of Conveyancing.
- Use of Case Management Systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Data entry into electronic portals during the client introduction process.
- Promoting Taylor Rose MW services to customers.
- Understanding GDPR requirements for dealing with Client’s personal information.
- Working to department targets and KPI’s.
- Responding to queries in a timely / appropriate manner.
- Assisting clients with answering questions and guiding them where necessary on how to progress through the new Client process.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a busy, sales and target driven environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Customer focused- high levels of customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT