This role involves but is not limited to:
- Liaising with various departments to coordinate the archiving process.
- Carrying out archiving of all file types for all departments and offices companywide.
- Regularly reporting the archiving process.
- Ensuring that client ledgers are properly reviewed and closed down.
- Assisting with the file retrieval process on a daily basis.
- Working with facilities to assist with the coordination of the delivery of archiving files.
- Maintaining accurate records for all archive processes.
- Suggesting efficiency improvements.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resilience and ability to challenge appropriately.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT