This role involves but is not limited to:
- Linking post to Conveyancer’s files.
- Dealing with client’s enquiries both over the telephone and in person.
- Booking in files to the department effectively.
- Dealing with Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with scheduled items on Mattersphere..
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of Legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Responding to any requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
- Diarising and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
- Preparing files for closing and electronic archiving.
- Requesting files from archive.
- Submitting AP1’s.
- Requesting searches.
- Scheduling and logging of files.
- Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the Post Completion team.
- Previous experience of working in Conveyancing or Post Completion.
- Experience in submitting applications to Land Registry.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT