This role involves but is not limited to:
- Receiving instructions and providing legal advice to clients on purchase, sales, re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters.
- ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits and risk assessments.
- Issuing contracts
- Mortgage redemptions
- Exchange of contracts
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Checking and reporting of titles, including leases and raising associated enquiries.
- Checking and reporting on mortgages and management packs.
- Managing and developing relations with referrers
- Support Paralegals and Admin Assistants with any queries and concerns they may have.
- Must have residential conveyancing experience which includes full responsibility for handling all aspects of their own case load.
- Confident and professional in written and verbal communications
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be enthusiastic and motivated
- Computer literate
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT