This role involves but is not limited to:
- Effective management of own time, ensuring that chargeable and non-chargeable hours targets are met.
- Working on files as appropriate, including drafting letters, collating evidence and preparing cost letters.
- Dealing with new Clients and liaising with regards to the initial enquiries.
- Managing legal documentation in strict confidence.
- Attending Client meetings, taking instructions and preparing cases.
- Conduct matters on behalf of Clients in line with their instructions.
- Management of support services, including supervision of Paralegals and Legal Secretaries.
- Financial control with particular regard to cashflow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Providing regular updates to Client’s on matters.
- Dealing with any queries raised by Clients on particular matters.
- Submitting required documents to court prior to trial.
- Legally qualified
- Ability to use case management systems
- High standard of computer literacy
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Must have good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate specialist knowledge about Private Client Law.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT