Main Duties & Responsibilities
The role is primarily to provide administration support within a small team of Conveyancers in the residential property department. The main duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Opening files on Mattersphere and setting up paper files
- Providing cover for telephone and email diverts
- Scanning - including ID scanning for visitors
- Seeing clients to take initial paperwork where required
- Speaking with site offices and developer's solicitors where required
- Speaking with clients on the telephone
- Assisting with collating information for reports on report days
- Dealing with incoming post/emails and faxes
- Date stamping incoming post
- Printing incoming post/emails and faxes and finding files
- Preparing outgoing post
- Applying for searches
- Retrieving and filing away archive files
- Maintaining the archive file spreadsheet
- Selecting closed files for audit and making a record
- Organising files ready for audit
- Preparing audit records for manager
- The successful candidate for this role will be educated to at least GCSE level and must have 1 years experience in the legal sector, ideally within a Residential Conveyancing department, although this is not essential.
- A high level of organisation, administration and communication will be required for this role as the candidate will be supporting Senior Conveyancers within the department as well as having to meet their own administrative objectives.
- This role requires an individual with attention to detail and the ability to work well and under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should be self motivated and enthusiastic about their work and focused on their self development and the development of others within the team, ensuring contribution to the department is maximised.
- This would suit a legal professional who is looking to develop themselves further and focus their career on the legal sector, particularly within the Residential Conveyancing sector. The role provides an excellent food in the legal world and we provide a range of personal development opportunities for the right candidate.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT