This role involves but is not limited to:
- Handling own case load of mixed case files of sales, purchases, buy to let, transferring of ownership, unregistered titles, shared ownership, help to buy and staircasing with minimal supervision.
- Developing and maintain relationship with referral and work providers.
- Competent in handling all aspects of own transactions with support provided by a conveyancing paralegal.
- Understanding of CQS and Regulatory matters regarding residential conveyancing.
- Supporting Paralegals and Property Law Assistants with any queries and concerns they may have.
- Receiving instructions and providing legal advice to Clients on purchase, sales, re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters.
- Issuing and exchanging contracts.
- Mortgage redemptions.
- Checking and reporting of titles, including leases and raising associated enquiries.
- Ordering and reporting on searches.
- Legally qualified – Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive and able to demonstrate level of commensurate with PQE
- Experienced in the conveyancing process, taking a matter from instruction to post completion
- Client focused with customer care skills
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to take ownership and resolve issues
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT