This role involves but is not limited to:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing general commercial agreements, including product and services supply terms & conditions, contracts online terms & conditions and licenses for trading businesses.
- Assisting and advising business owners on establishing their company structure including drafting share holder and partnership agreements.
- Transactional work including share/ asset sales and purchases, joint ventures, mergers and company reconstruction projects and franchising.
- Corporate finance including loans, debt to equity exchanges, refinances and investments.
- Provide support to senior Solicitors in the department on larger transactions.
- Assist in the mentoring of Company Commercial Paralegals.
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Must have at least 2 years PQE in Company Commercial matters
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills to be able to manage multiple clients and cases to a high standard.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines
- Must be self- motivated and have a positive attitude
- Must be professional and courteous in all dealings
- A commitment to regular business development activities is required.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT