This role involves but is not limited to:-
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Implement the firm’s marketing communications plan and monitor the budget
- Provide marketing communications support to the directors, team leaders and department heads and ensure that all marketing activity is aligned with the business strategy
- Be a brand ambassador and manage the implementation of the brand across the firm, advising stakeholders on all aspects of the visual and verbal identity.
- Provide project management support ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Implement marketing communications campaigns as agreed with the marketing manager.
- Provide advice on best practice on specialist areas e.g. digital, identifying objectives, messages and audience in order to measure ROI.
- Manage the performance of third-party suppliers ensuring they deliver against SLAs, maximising budgets without impacting on quality.
- Graphic design portfolio – min 1 year experience
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as under direction and as part of a team
- Project Management experience
Company Core Values
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT