This role involves but is not limited to:
- To work with team members to ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Following file opening procedures
- Logging on incoming post details
- Filing/scanning and photocopying
- Liaising with lenders and mortgage brokers
- Drafting and proof-reading of Deed of Postponements
- Drafting and proof-reading of Transfer of Equity’s/Assents
- Drafting and submitting SDLT’s to Inland Revenue.
- Supporting Case Handlers in dealing with unregistered properties
- Supporting Case Handlers with Shared Ownership properties
- Supporting Case Handlers in dealing with Islamic Mortgages
- Supporting Case Handlers in dealing with Indemnity Policies.
- To respond to client enquiries in a manner conducive to the promotion of business and personal relationships and to ensure that client expectations are met
- To process all data and information in accordance with the firm’s confidentiality procedures and data protection requirements
- To organise and prioritise individual caseloads in order to meet the firms and industry targets.
- Answering phone calls promptly and taking messages
- Obtaining official copies and documents from the Land Registry/LMS as appropriate
- Title checking whether property is freehold or leasehold/name and address match, restrictions and other non-standard issues
- Requesting and frequently chasing redemption from mortgage lenders
- Chasing outstanding documents from borrows/brokers by phone and letter (where applicable)
- Checking redemption statements for penalties, shortfalls and sending copies to borrowers
- Taking shortfall payments adhering to money laundering regulations and the Firm’s policies.
- Chasing discharge documents from mortgage lenders, sending discharge documents to the Land Registry, dealing with overpayment cheques within our post completion procedures.
- Processing data accurately and effectively on the case management system as required.
- Processing all data and information in accordance with the firm's confidentially procedures and data protection requirements.
- Chasing various documents by phone to enable a file to be booked in for completion.
- Within our booking in process, updating the system, confirming completion date with borrower, dealing with and obtaining shortfalls by phone.
- Performing daily Completions.
- Submitting applications to Land Registry and dealing with any requisitions raised
- Notices to management companies/landlords - serving and issuing cheques.
- Strong IT Skills
- Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Proactive approach to working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT