This role involves but is not limited to:
- Experienced in Post Completion matters on conveyancing files.
- Sending notices as part of post completion process.
- Dealing with requisitions from Land Registry.
- Registration of AP1, FR1 and Stamp Duty processes.
- Providing clients and refers with updates on file.
- Ensuring SLA’s and compliance are adhered to.
- Reporting into Team Leaders and taking on delegated tasks where required.
- Preparing mail and enclosures ready for dispatch.
- Ensuring high standards of client care are exercised at all times.
- Ensuring confidentiality of all client documentation and information.
- 2 years experience in residential property is preferred
- Must be hard working, organised, self- motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT