Excelling in business administration, the role will require an organised, structured and proactive approach to all areas of your role. A comprehensive understanding of the buying and selling process is needed to ensure positive client management and satisfaction. Understand the importance of Panel SLA’s being met and the politics involved is essential. There will also be a need to reflect the business culture of consistent improvement and customer focus.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Promptly open and Administer new instructions.
- Confidence when dealing with clients to obtain all required information.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally as well as externally.
- Proactive approach to all areas of your job role.
- Ensure panel SLA’s are met.
- Promote company vision and values;
- Confident ability to resolve conflict and promote positive behaviours.
- Support the Key Account Executive and Head of New Business as directed.
- Resilience and tenacity, able to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Support New Business Advisors when required, dealing with key account issues/ enquiries etc.
- Will be based in our Peterborough office
- Exceptional administration skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and build positive business relationships at all levels.
- Good understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Good understanding of the property market.
- Good understanding of Panel management and the politics involved.
- Proactive approach to solving day to day task and problem solving.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively as an individual as well as a team.
- Confident manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the business.
- Strong understanding of New Business Development.
- Commitment and dedication to the business.
- Ability to work in extremely pressurised environments.
- Strong planning and implementation skills.
- Strong data analysis.
- Positive attitude and the ability to influence others.
- Understanding and commitment to the company’s core values.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT