This role involves but is not limited to:
- Opening files on Mattersphere and setting up paper files
- Providing cover for telephone and email diverts
- Photocopying, filing and scanning – including ID scanning for visitors
- Greeting clients and taking initial paperwork where required
- Speaking with site offices and developer’s Solicitors where required
- Speaking with clients via telephone calls
- Assisting with collating information for reports on report days
- Dealing with incoming post, emails and faxes
- Date stamping incoming post
- Printing incoming post/emails and faxes and finding files
- Preparing outgoing post
- Applying for searches
- Retrieving and filing away archive files
- Maintaining the archive file spreadsheet
- Selecting closed files for audit and making a record
- Organising files ready for audit
- Residential conveyancing/legal experience.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about their work and focused on their self-development.
- Help support members of the team, ensuring contribution to the department is maximised.
- High levels of organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns from mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT