This role involves but is not limited to:
- Providing detailed accurate management information regarding KPI’s of the department for monthly management meetings.
- Being the first point of contact and technical supervision for the Central residential property teams and Consultants attached to these offices.
- Maintaining relationships with Estate Agents, Developers and Site Managers.
- Overseeing and ensuring consistent site/agent visits from Team Leaders and key staff, dealing with any negative feedback to ensure the continued success of these relationships.
- Continually look at business development and ways to ensure greater profitability for the department.
- Ensuring all individual conveyancing teams work to company policies and procedures in respect of conveyancing transactions and ensure understanding of all regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with Audit and HR in relation to departmental training requirements.
- Providing technical and operational support to the department when required.
- Working with HR to ensure that all probation periods are dealt with effectively.
- Undertaking annual appraisals and reviews whilst identifying department succession plans.
- Undertaking monthly one to ones with Team Leaders on team performance.
- Overseeing any disciplinary or performance management processes with Employees.
- Work with Client Care Co-ordinator to ensure any conveyancing complaints are resolved effectively and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for recruiting new team members.
- Being involved in business projects that include Residential Property department.
- Liaising with other Department Heads and Managers where there is cross over with the department.
- Manage Departmental Referral Agreements.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 3 to 4 years PQE conveyancing experience
- Ability to work with and influence key Stake Holders
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to build a team, manage staff, maintain morale, supervise and mentor
- Ability to build client relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to think strategically, building department plans and seeing through to fruition
- Travel to consultants and other offices may be required
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns from mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT