Purpose: Provide administrative support to Private Client Solicitors on existing Private Client files.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Responding to post, telephone enquiries and queries from Clients.
- Typing including work with Case Management Systems, Word and Excel.
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents.
- Preparing court bundles when required.
- Excel data entry.
- Taking and making Client phone calls.
- Taking phone messages for Fee Earners.
- Working on files as appropriate, including drafting letters, collating evidence, preparing cost letters.
- Carrying out administrative duties as appropriate including updating referrer’s information, paying invoices and closing files.
- Managing diaries, ensuring they are all up-to-date and remind Fee Earners of meetings.
- Arranging Client interviews.
- Enter, maintain and update Client details and relevant information on the system.
- Ability to use case management systems
- High standard of computer literacy
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Must have good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work amidst frequent interruptions whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
TAKE A LOOK AT