Taylor Rose TTKW is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors based in Peterborough, with offices in London, Manchester, Northampton & Cumbria. We are rapidly expanding and are bringing an entrepreneurial approach to traditional areas of law, whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service and accessibility for all of our clients.
We are currently looking to recruit a Administrator to join our Peterborough office. Full training will be given but administration and computer experience is required. The successful candidate will need to be reliable, hardworking and committed to learning new skills, adaptive to change and willing to work as part of a team.
The function of the administration team is to provide administrative support to the costs department as well as the wider business.
This role involves but is not limited to: -
- Processing archive file requests
- Obtaining the necessary information from a file to deal with VAT related queries
- Processing all outgoing process to include letters and parcels
- Reporting to the Royal Mail on the amount of outgoing post on a daily basis
- Printing envelopes to maintain stock levels
- Ensuring the box room remains tidy
- Completing settlements on files
- Scanning and saving settled post
- Adhering to the clear desk policy each day
- Using our internal database to produce letters on new matters
- Scanning archive files
- Assisting diary team with administrative tasks
- Strong telephone skills
- Client focused with customer care skills
- Administration skills
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
Applications should register their interest by submitting their CV with a covering letter.
TAKE A LOOK AT