Taylor Rose TTKW is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors based in Peterborough, with offices in London, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertford, Manchester, Liverpool, Northampton and Cumbria.
We are rapidly expanding and are bringing an entrepreneurial approach to traditional areas of law, whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service and accessibility for all of our clients.
We are currently looking to recruit additional members within our team of Case Advisors to join our Peterborough office. Full training will be given working alongside our existing team of Case Advisors based in our Bishops Stortford office.
Case Advisors act as a first point of contact for clients, providing update on the progress of their conveyancing transaction. Updates are also provided to other service areas within the transaction, mortgage brokers and solicitors to help progress matters.
The function of the case advisory team is to provide updates and customer service support to our conveyancing clients.
This role involves but is not limited to: -
- Being first point of contact on the telephone for clients, dealing with a high volume of incoming calls
- Liaising with Estate Agents, Banks, Building Societies involved with the conveyancing process
- Providing updates on the progress of conveyancing transaction to all necessary parties
- Inputting accurate information into the case management system
- Updating clients and other partners during the conveyancing transaction
- Assisting with the conveyancing process in terms of ensuring all documentation is required and supporting clients through the transactional process
- Eager to learn
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work in a target driven role
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise
- Client focused
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- General administration skills
- Ability to follow and implement processes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven customer service skills and experience
Applications should register their interest by submitting their CV with a covering letter.
TAKE A LOOK AT