Taylor Rose TTKW are looking to recruit a Case Advisor in the conveyancing department at the Bishops Stortford office. Respond effectively to telephone requests for information regarding relevant business matters. To conduct legal matters on behalf of clients and to assist Directors to conduct matters. To generally carry out the business of the firm.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To work with fee earners/Directors responsible for Conveyancing and other legal matters, including client contact, contact with Estate Agents, Banks, Building Societies and others involved in the Conveyancing Process and other legal transactions.
- To answer a high volume of incoming telephone calls and provide updates of information to relevant parties as required.
- To deal promptly and effectively with all telephone calls in a diplomatic, efficient and polite manner, giving accurate information as requested.
- To process data on the Case Manager system as required.
- To communicate effectively with legal teams to pass on required information.
- To become progressively aware of all aspects of the business and its products in order to act constructively when dealing with legal work.
- To have conduct of such matters as are allocated to you within your own skills and experience.
- To deal promptly and effectively with all correspondence relating to the matters with which you have conduct. To ensure that any matter that requires the attention of a Director is brought to their attention promptly.
- To deal with clients in a manner conducive to the maintenance of business and personal relationships and ensure that their needs are catered for.
- To carry out confidential assignments for Directors and fee earners as directed.
- To co-operate with the Directors and carry out work as directed by them. To be in attendance as required, catering for the needs of clients and the practice as a whole.
Other tasks and projects will be specified by Managers and Directors as required.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be updated in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.
TAKE A LOOK AT