We are pleased to announce we have a vacancy for a part-time Client Care Co-ordinator in our Peterborough Office. Hours of work 9am-3pm Mon-Fri (6-hour working day, start and finish time negotiable)
Brilliant people, amazing service, providing smart modern law we put the customer at the heart of our business. Taylor Rose TTKW is a creative and dynamic law firm. We believe our clients come first. Our staff are highly motivated and customer focused and believe the quality of the client journey defines our service.
The responsibilities of the Client Care Co-ordinator are as follows:
- Receive, log and acknowledge all customer complaints within SRA regulatory timeframes
- Co-ordinate complaint responses from colleagues
- Accurately manage complaints and customer satisfaction survey logs
- Log and distribute customer satisfaction survey responses throughout the business
- Reach out to customers who express dissatisfaction, co-ordinate investigations and respond appropriately
- Liaise with the Legal Ombudsman when appropriate to resolve any issues
- Take ownership for the online review sites, responding appropriately to customer reviews
- Proactively work with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent future complaints
- Analyse basic data to identify trends
You will be a customer focused individual with a strong work ethic and a proactive attitude. You must be able to use your initiative, feel comfortable challenging appropriately, enjoy working independently and as part of a team, be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines. You will be computer literate, have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and be able to effectively analyse basic data.
You must be able to demonstrate high levels of literacy, accuracy and grammar.
Although the majority of the role will be communicating with customers and colleagues via email, it is also important that you are willing and able to confidently communicate via telephone.
It is essential that the candidate has the ability to manage a demanding workload with varying deadlines as this is as a fast paced, regulated environment where time is of the essence!
TAKE A LOOK AT