An opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Data Assistant to join the conveyancing department based in the Peterborough office, supporting the Residential Property department in Peterborough.
Reporting to the Assistant Head of Property, the role will assist the conveyancing department by collecting and analysing data to identify potential process changes which may be needed, positive and negative trends, and reporting back on findings with a view to make improvements, as well as monitoring and maintaining the Lender Exchange portal for the business and liaising with different branches in this capacity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the Lender Exchange portal, including liaising with other offices and departments to collect the necessary data
- Assisting in the preparation of the daily, weekly and monthly reports – data to come from a variety of sources such as case management system, referrer portals and telephony system
- Scrutinising data gathered from reports and taking appropriate action, where necessary
- Data cleansing reports and communicating with those who may need to update their matters
- Suggesting recommendations based on data obtained (including where there are repet issues, repeat offenders, repeat
- Good IT skills including Microsoft word and excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic level of conveyancing knowledge
- Good analytical skills, able to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well independently
TAKE A LOOK AT