An opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Data Assistant to join the conveyancing department based in the Peterborough office, supporting the Head of Residential Property.
The role will assist the conveyancing department by collecting and analysing data, to identify potential process changes which may be needed, positive and negative trends and reporting back on findings with a view to make improvements, as well as monitoring and maintaining the Lender Exchange portal for the business, and liaising with different branches in this capacity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the daily, weekly and monthly reports including for Residential Conveyancing Consultants
- Scrutinise data gathered from report and action, where necessary
- Data cleanse reports and communicate to those who may need to update their own files
- Suggest recommendations based on data obtained (including where there are repeat issues, repeat offenders, repeat
- Assist in implementing departmental changes based on data and analysis.
- Maintain Lender Exchange portal
- Carrying out mini internal audits based on data gathered and report back to the Head of Residential Property
- Good IT skills including Microsoft word and excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic level of conveyancing knowledge
- Good analytical skills, able to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well alone
TAKE A LOOK AT