An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Learning & Development Executive to join the Residential Conveyancing Department based in the Peterborough Office, reporting in directly to the Head of Residential Property (Peterborough).
This is a unique and exciting role for the right candidate to deliver clear concise and effective training to increase and cement knowledge and help employees deliver conveyancing services to the very best standard whilst maintaining good client care.
Alongside the training role there will be a requirement to conduct regular monitoring of individuals progress, identify further training needs and potential risk areas.
Main Duties & responsibilities
- Identify and create complete and informative necessary training topics
- Deliver training required by the Conveyancing department to individuals and groups and following up
- Create and implement training verification mechanisms
- Monitor ongoing training requirements
- Conducting mini file reviews based on technical and file keeping ability and identifying training requirements and potential risks
- Keeping accurate, effective and efficient records and tracking processes regarding training required and delivered including being able to analyse the information and capable of producing reports to the Head of Residential Property (Peterborough)
- To keep up to date with industry changes and deliver training and feedback to the Conveyancing department
- Provide training information to the Learning and Development department and HR where required
- Report in to the Head of Residential Property (Peterborough) regarding all elements of training, file monitoring, and potential risk areas
- Liaise with Learning & Development Coordinator and Head of Customer Experience where required as part to achieve overall company objectives
- Must be approachable and adaptable to individuals training needs and fast growing business environment
- Must be able to deliver clear concise information both to individuals and groups
- Extremely organised and good with record keeping using Microsoft Excel and other web based programs
- Possesses good language and literacy skills in both oral and written communication
- Must possess at least 8-10 years Conveyancing Experience
- Has outstanding Customer Focus
TAKE A LOOK AT