We are pleased to announce we have a full time vacancy in our growing Consultant Liaison department. The role require an individual with strong telephone skills, excellent IT and administrative skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels. Applicants must also be able to work independently.
It is essential that applicants have the ability to organise their days efficiently, work quickly and accurately to ensure that individual and team deadlines are met. Applicants must be able to assess priorities and communicate effectively with the team.
The primary purpose of the Consultant Liaison is to provide administrative support to the Consultant Liaison Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Consultant Liaison roles include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting all consultant offices and locations monthly for regular face-to-face contact;
- To provide support in person to consultants in respect of training, marketing, complaints, customer service, billing and compliance to help cement relationship with the company;
- Transporting files to the Peterborough office for audit; and
- Transporting closed files to the Peterborough office to be centrally archived.
- New starter procedures (including checklists, forms and requesting relevant credentials).
- Leaver’s procedures (including checklists, forms and requesting relevant credentials).
- Drafting new Consultant Agreements.
- Updates to the company website and website profiles.
- Assisting with any training on DPS, Conflict Checker, Spiceworks, Openscape and navigation of the intranet, as required;
- Assisting consultants with the training of their own employees;
- Answering any additional training queries raised by consultants and sub-consultants; and
- Providing training feedback and any relevant forms to the Learning and Development Coordinator.
- Owing to the responsibilities and travel required it is essential that the applicant has a full UK driving licence.
TAKE A LOOK AT