We are pleased to announce we have full time vacancies in our growing Consultant Liaison department.
The roles require individuals with strong telephone skills, excellent IT and administrative skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels. Applicants must also be able to work independently.
It is essential that applicants have the ability to organise their days efficiently, work quickly and accurately to ensure that individual and team deadlines are met. Applicants must be able to assess priorities and communicate effectively with the team.
The primary purpose of the Consultant Liaisons is to provide administrative support to the Consultant Liaison Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting all consultant offices and locations monthly for regular face-to-face contact;
- To provide support in person to consultants in respect of training, marketing, complaints, customer service, billing and compliance to help cement relationship with the company;
- Transporting files to the Peterborough office for audit; and
- Transporting closed files to the Peterborough office to be centrally archived.
- Assisting with any training on DPS, Conflict Checker, Spiceworks, Swyx and navigation of the intranet, as required;
- Assisting consultants with the training of their own employees;
- Answering any additional training queries raised by consultants and sub-consultants; and
- Providing training feedback and any relevant forms to the Learning and Development Coordinator.
Owing to the responsibilities and travel required it is essential that the applicant has a full UK driving licence.
TAKE A LOOK AT