As a qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer you will conduct legal matters on behalf of clients on a variety of residential property work in our busy conveyancing department in Bishops Stortford.
The main key tasks and duties include:-
- To be proactive in marketing the relevant services of the firm and to introduce and carry out marketing initiative to develop residential proper work
- To achieve monthly targets set by Head of Department
- To deal with residential conveyancing on all levels of the process from raising enquiries, reporting to clients, dealing with replies and client queriees and signing off the case for exchange
- To deal with a varied residential property caseload from freeholds, shared ownership, leaseholds, new build, unregistered land to remortgages
- To deal with complex issues which arise from an exchange and or failed/delayed completion and guide legal assistants throughout the process to ensure that service to the clients is to a high standard
TAKE A LOOK AT