We are looking for a pro-active and positive admin assistant to join our expanding marketing department on a temp to permanent basis. Working within the existing marketing team to provide administrative support for the production of marketing campaigns, maintaining website content and preparing promotional material for internal and external events. An interest in design would be desired as there will be strong emphasis on the production and development of marketing material.
Intermediate to advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, internet, social media) needed, excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to research and understand data. Reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated with both a flexible and can do attitude. Good academics needed.
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly enthusiastic with positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing projects
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Ability to work under instruction as well as independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a timely manner.
- Marketing experience advantageous but not essential
Full-time position working Monday-Friday (35 hours/week, 9am-5pm) with flexible working potential after successful completion of probation.
TAKE A LOOK AT