Receptionist (Full Time)
- Do you believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Do you believe that first impressions start from that first phone call?
If so – keep reading because we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Brilliant people, amazing service, providing smart modern law we put the customer at theheart of our business. Taylor Rose TTKW is a creative and dynamic law firm. We believe our clients come first. Our staff are highly motivated and customer focused and believe the quality of the client journey defines our service.
You will be a highly customer-focused individual with a strong work ethic and a proactive attitude. You will have excellent telephone and communication skills (both written and verbal) and a high level of accuracy. Professional and dedicated, you will be confident working individually and as part of a team. You will be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with a fast paced office environment and able to use your initiative to solve problems when they occur. Confidentiality, respectfulness, diplomacy, punctuality and good manners will all be skills you bring to the role.
Our first class reception department are looking for a full time receptionist to join the team. We are the first point of contact for all clients both phoning in and visiting the office. We are the initial face of the company and we must project the professional and dedicated approach of the firm to every single client we deal with.
- Working 35 hours per week on a shift rota basis
- Starting between 8am – 11am and finishing between 4pm – 7pm during Monday to Friday
- This will include alternate weekends working Saturday 11am - 2pm on a shift rota basis
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Operating switchboard to ensure that clients are transferred correctly and efficiently
- Welcoming clients into Reception and maintaining the professional appearance of Reception
- Accepting client documentation, certifying ID and processing payments
- Opening and filing post and other general admin duties
- Meeting room diary management
- Message taking and delivery
In return we will provide full induction training and ongoing personal development.
TAKE A LOOK AT