An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Auditor to join the audit department based in the Peterborough office, as part of our continuing commitment to the quality of our services. This role will support the Audit Manager, working together as part of a small auditing team to provide a complete auditing resource to Taylor Rose TTKW.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting reviews of files and supporting departmental processes in order to assess the performance of all fee earners in every legal department, in accordance with our auditing procedure. The team will work together to complete a timetabled audit program that currently covers the work output of approximately 200 fee earners and several operational support departments across 11 offices nationwide.
This important role provides a significant insight into the quality of our services and risk management. We are looking for an organised, methodical individual who is able to manage a diverse workload in line with a pre-set timetable. The role requires travel to other offices for periods of up to a few days at a time, for which travel and any overnight accommodation costs are covered.
As a Senior Auditor, the role includes providing cover for the Audit Manager.
Audit experience is essential and proven management experience would be preferred. Full process training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reviewing electronic and hard-copy files and recording the findings;
- Assessing compliance with company policies and procedures together with regulatory requirements and client specific SLAs (Service Level Agreements);
- Identifying and verifying corrective actions together with identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Preparing reports for individuals detailing audit findings and providing feedback to fee earners on their audit results;
- Working with the audit team to set the audit timetable for the next audit cycle;
- On occasion, assisting the Audit Manager and/or GRC Manager in preparing for regulatory and quality audits such as those required by Lexcel, ISO and the SRA.
- Audit Manager cover
- Day to day responsibility for Audit Team
- Monitoring audit schedule
- Preparing department and company reports
- Preparing for and attending Monthly Management Meetings with Head of CICS
TAKE A LOOK AT