Taylor Rose TTKW will be offering training contracts for the January 2019 intake based in both our Peterborough and London offices.
Training seats are available within the Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Conveyancing, Private Client, Company/Commercial and Litigation departments.
Ideal candidates will hold a good quality law degree (or equivalent academic qualifications) and LPC qualification. Part completed LPC’s will be considered. The training contract will be for a term of 2 years, however, time to count may be considered by the Training Principal and Partners for submission to the SRA.
Good quality and structured training will be provided by the firm, through our qualified solicitors and CILEx members of staff, as well as support to complete the Professional Skills modules and electives.
All candidates should be highly motivated and enthusiastic about law as well as excited and committed to working in an expanding law firm. Candidates will be expected to deliver a high quality of work and commitment. The successful candidate will be:
- able to demonstrate excellent legal knowledge and understanding of legal principles;
- capable, professional and hardworking;
- enthusiastic, motivated and proactive;
- confident and articulate on the telephone;
- able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- accurate and have a good attention to detail;
- well organised;
- able to work to deadlines;
- able to work well under pressure;
- IT literate;
- capable of learning and applying new skills;
- able to demonstrate commercial awareness
Applicants should register their interest by sending a covering letter with their CV for the attention of Louisa Copsey to email@example.com or apply below. Applicants need to be received by Tuesday 31st July 2018.
TAKE A LOOK AT