We are looking to expand our team of Trainee Case Handlers based at our Bishops Stortford office, within the remortgage department.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of a re-mortgage caseload.
- To work with the team members to carry to ensure that the highest level of Customer Service is maintained at all times.
- To organise and prioritise individual caseloads in order to meet the firm’s and industry targets.
- To respond to client enquiries in a manner conducive to the promotion of business and personal relationships and ensure that client expectations are met.
- To deal promptly and effectively with all correspondence relating to the matters with which you have conduct. To ensure that any matter that requires the attention of a Manager is brought to their attention promptly.
- To co-operate with Managers and carry out work as directed by them.
- To be flexible in terms of working hours and be in attendance as required catering for the needs of clients and the practice as a whole.
- To process all data and information in accordance with the firm's confidentially procedures and data protection requirements.
- Obtaining official copies and documents from the Land Registry.
- Title checking whether property is freehold or leasehold/name & address match, restrictions and other non-standard issues.
- Requesting and chasing redemption statements from mortgage lenders.
- Chasing outstanding documents from borrowers/brokers by phone and letter (where applicable).
- Processing post on a daily basis which will include checking remortgage documents, mortgage deed, ID, insurance and questionnaires.
- Checking redemption statements for penalties, shortfalls and sending copies to borrowers (where applicable).
- Taking shortfall payments adhering to money laundering regulations and the Firm’s policies.
- Chasing discharge documents from mortgage lenders, sending discharge documents to the Land Registry, dealing with overpayment cheques within our post completion procedures.
- Dealing promptly and effectively with all telephone calls in a diplomatic, efficient and polite manner. To ensure that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Processing data accurately and effectively on the case management system as required. Processing all data and information in accordance with the firm's confidentially procedures and data protection requirements.
- Chasing various documents by phone to enable a file to be booked in for completion. The Case Handler will be proactive to enhance customer service.
- Within our booking in process, updating the system, confirming completion date with borrower, dealing with and obtaining shortfalls by phone.
- Dealing with and actioning post within 48 hours of receipt.
- Performing daily Completions.
- Submitting applications to Land Registry and dealing with any requisitions.
- Notices - serving and issuing cheques.
TAKE A LOOK AT