Team Leader (Welcome Team)
Full Time, 35 hours per week with requirement to work some weekends and bank holidays.
Are you an experienced, results driven Team Leader with a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Do you enjoy coaching, motivating and inspiring your team to continuously improve and develop?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to lead our Welcome Team.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Customer Experience and be responsible for the performance and day to day management of the Welcome Team, an inbound customer service and sales focused team responsible for providing excellent service to clients and referrers by issuing quotations, converting instructions and selling the benefits of our products and services.
The role includes:
- Driving team performance to achieve instruction targets, KPIS and SLAs whilst delivering an excellent customer experience
- Conducting coaching, 121 meetings and appraisals to continuously improve soft skills, technical ability and sales skills of team members
- Creating a motivated customer focused, ‘selling through service ‘working environment, keeping work fresh and interesting
- Producing regular reports and analysis on results and progress against objectives and targets
- Proactively and urgently implementing action plans for any underperformance or issues
- Taking responsibility for dealing with dis-satisfied clients ensuring the best outcome for client and company
- Proactively building strong and sustainable relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing team behaviour and performance when required to ensure that exceptional standards are met and maintained
- Constantly reviewing team tasks, processes and procedures to improve this fast-developing part of our business
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about the customer experience
- An experienced Team Leader with coaching skills
- Able to achieve results through drive, energy and commitment
- Organised, proactive, a good decision maker and able to work under pressure
- Passionate about people development, teamwork and staff engagement
- A strong communicator able to build strong and lasting relationships
Previous Team Leader experience essential
TAKE A LOOK AT