Taylor Rose TTKW is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors based in Peterborough, Manchester, Cumbria, Northampton, and London. Taylor Rose is a rapidly expanding practice with an entrepreneurial approach to traditional areas of law, whilst maintaining outstanding levels of customer service.
We are pleased to announce we have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant in our head office in Peterborough.
This role will be working directly with Antony Jaggard, Director of Taylor Rose TTKW, supporting him generally in his business duties. The successful candidate will interact with senior management and key business stakeholders on a daily basis. Having access to confidential information on sensitive matters, the candidate must be responsible and professional when carrying out their duties. The role is based in Peterborough with some travel may be required. Part time hours may be considered for this role but it would be a minimum of 3 days a week.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the following tasks on behalf of the Director:
- Manage incoming/outgoing emails, monitor and prioritise responses;
- Manage incoming calls;
- Manage diary;
- Make national/international travel arrangements;
- Arrange lunches and refreshments;
- Arrange meetings and if required collate and distribute document packs;
- Take minutes during key meetings;
- Monitor the completion of tasks allocated to others;
- Research information on business issues;
- Draft reports, replies and other documents;
- Create/maintain excel spreadsheets on financial and business activities; and
- Interface with key business stakeholders.
Training will be provided with ongoing support during probation period.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills;
- Committed and enthusiastic;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Intelligent (evidenced through academic results or other achievements);
- Good attention to detail;
- Professional; and
- Able to work under own initiative.
Previous experience or qualifications in any of the following areas would be beneficial but are not essential:
- Writing to a high standard;
- Organising business tasks;
- MS Office (particularly Excel);
- PA duties;
- The law; and
- Management or analysis of financials.
TAKE A LOOK AT