Conveyancing at Christmas
THEODORA MICHAELOUDIS >
Consultant SolicitorMon 10 December 2018
Our London Residential Property Solicitor Theodora Michaeloudis explains why one of the greatest joys of specialising in conveyancing is experiencing the positive impact the process has on a client.
She commented "This is especially true at Christmas time, when, other than the general excitement of moving into a new home, clients have a special reason for wanting to meet the festive deadline. These are my top 5 favourite reasons:-
- A surprise proposal to your loved one on moving in together.
- The parents of a newborn wanting to celebrate their baby’s first Christmas in their new family home.
- Moving into your new home together for the first time during the festive season makes this a really special occasion.
- Planning the first family Christmas or New Year's party in the new family home.
- Moving in just before starting a new job, in a new location in the New Year!
I guess when something is special, Christmas is that magical time to mark that special occasion."
TAKE A LOOK AT